Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Hello Knitters,

Just working on my socks :) I finished the baby blanket last week so I am pretty excited to get back to knitting for myself! I cannot wait to see what everyone else has on their needles! I just got a nook, and started reading the cuckoos calling. So far, I find the book to be a bit dull but still fun to read. I set a personal goal to read more and the nook has helped with that. Have you read any great books lately? If so, please share!
I celebrated my birthday yesterday. It was a great day; I was treated to lunch and dinner by my dear friends. I hope you have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

I joined Ginny today.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice sock yarn. I love finishing gift for others so I can go on and be selfish and knit for myself! It kinda seems like a reward doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete