Knittwitt Knitter


Friday, January 6, 2012

Not too much new going on, I have been pretty busy with a work and my son. Nolan is such a great kid however, lately he is hitting the terrible twos. It seems like he is throwing a temper tantrum every 5 seconds! I try so hard to just let him throw it but it is so stinkin' hard to watch him angry and do nothing. I just want him to be happy but not a jerk from getting whatever he wants.
The other night, there was  a bit of snow so we took him out in the grass and let him play around.
Here he is with my husband after they finished shoveling. Two of a kind! They are the cutest two around! This past weekend we took Nolan to the children's museum! He had such a great time and did not want to leave.






As for knitting, I am still working on my socks. I really enjoy knitting two socks at once. It is so much easier than I thought it would be. I have also started another cowl for my sister-in-law. I am making the gap-tastic-cowl. It's done on 13 circular needs and it feels like I am knitting with sausages! Its going by pretty fast so I should be done within a day or two.

As promised, I will do a "where to begin knitting" post for some friends. I love that so many of my friends want to learn how to knit! I find it so relaxing and just all around amazing. I love different yarns and the beautiful colors.

Until next time, keep knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment