Knittwitt Knitter


Monday, January 13, 2014

Mod Cables Hat V2

Hello. Lately I have been working on some boot socks for people (myself included). However, the boot socks are really long and there is no instant gratification with knitting them. Therefore, I decided to make some hats! With the extremely cold weather and in need of a finished project, I started to make my husband another Mod Cable Hat. The last one ended up in the washer and now fits my 3 year old. So my bestie found some washable yarn and sent it to me so the same mistake does not happen again. I used about 1/2 a skein of Vintage Berroco in the cracked pepper colorway. The second time around, this hat was much easier and faster to knit. I even believe that the hat looks better and I kept my gauge more evenly throughout. In any case, my husbands head is a bit warmer in these cold winter days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment