Knittwitt Knitter


Monday, October 28, 2013

This past week, I have decided to once again try to finish my WIPS. After finishing my friends cowl, I wanted to finish something for myself. While the weather here in WI is getting colder, it would be perfect to finish my scarf. I purchased yarn at Lakeside Fibers a while back to make the color symphony scarf designed by Jackie (the owner of Lakeside Fibers). The pattern is not on ravelry so I do not have a link. One note I have is the scarf is too short so I cast on an extra 20 stitches. If I were to make the scarf again, I would cast on even  more. 


I do love how it turned out! It's so soft from the kidsilk haze yarn. The colors are just amazing. It's one more WIP that is now complete. Pure satisfaction! I will be back soon to blog about the next WIP I am going to finish.... Until then, keep knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment