Knittwitt Knitter


Monday, October 7, 2013


 We got back from a weekend in La Crosse, where we spent 5 days relaxing at my in-laws new house. My friend Suzanne came to visit as well and go festing! It was her first Oktoberfest. Man, we had a great time. We spent the first day at the tapping of the golden keg and getting some brats.

Then we headed to the Maple leaf 5 mile run and fun run for Nolan.
As you can see, the bear is not liking the number pinned to his shirt. No fun for him at the fun run! There is always next year. After the run we watched the maple leaf parade. It was pretty cool having my in-laws in the parade as well. Nolan waved and spotted them right away!

I was also able to find time to finish Suzanne's socks:


She loved them and I am excited to have one more project off the list! Overall, the weekend was relaxing, filled with campfires, s'mores and laughs! It was just what this family needed.


The past weekend was a quick trip to San Antonio, TX for work. The trip started off rocky with stressful flight delays. However, the rest of the weekend was fun and very quick! I am exhausted from the 3 day turnaround. A little depressed I did not find a yarn shop within walking distance of the hotel but hopefully I will while in Nashville in November. :) Keep knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment