Knittwitt Knitter


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Updates! Well, I am working on a pair of socks for a friend, Suzanne. These socks are called Monkey socks by Cookie A.  The yarn she choose was Claudia Hand Dyed Yarns in the Ingrids Blues colorway. I love how they are turning out. I decided to knit these socks at the same time. Both socks on two different sets of dpns. I really like my progress but the socks feel like they are taking forever because they both will be done at the same time! Hopefully, by next weekend when Suzanne is visiting. 



I also decided to give embroidering a try. I really enjoy crafting and a good friend of mine makes really cute pillow cases. I thought I would give it a whirl. I decided to make the bear a set of  navy pillowcases with yellow stars. On the edge of one, I would put his initials and on the other I would use the Dr. Seuss quote: How did it get so late so soon? Here is my work in progress
This weekend we are off to Rogers for a fundraiser and just to hang out. Should be fun with lots of pictures to come! Enjoy your night.

No comments:

Post a Comment