Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sallah Cowl

Hello knitters. It has been a long time since I posted. I have been so busy with work, soccer, and everything else that I have not had time to knit. However, the flu has hit our house in full force and I am home with a sick (well almost better) Nolan. However, it gives me time to knit a little while he plays with his trucks.
This weekend we are headed up to my in-laws and will meet some other family as well. I have wanted to make my knitting bestie, M, a cowl in cute fall colors for the season. I choose the Sallah cowl by Bristol Ivy (a Knitty Pattern). The yarn I choose was Madelinetosh Merino Light in Firewood colorway. I followed the pattern to a T. However, the cowl seems a bit smaller then I expected. Once I tried it on though, I really liked how it looked. I hope M does too.


 My favorite part of Sallah, is the icord edge. I love how it just ties it all together. I hope M loves it.
Off to spend the day with this crazy dude. Until next time keep knitting.

1 comment: