Knittwitt Knitter


Thursday, November 21, 2013

5 week mark

Well, it is official. I have hit the 5 week mark for running/working out. Truthfully, I thought I would be farther along. I thought by now I could run a bit longer. However, I do see and feel the change within me. I feel fit even (on the inside) though it is not showing on the outside. Plus I feel like I have a jump start on the holiday weight gain. Hopefully, I have started a life long change and a journey to a better me.

I noticed that even the really fit athletes at the gym have a hard time. They breathe heavy and look exhausted. Maybe that is just the way it is when working out. Pushing yourself until you cannot go anymore.....  Anyways, I say this, if I can get a PhD, have a kid and move across the country in a short, stressful year, I can lose 20 lbs.

Knitting, well who has time for that now days! Not me! Oh how I miss my yarn and projects. Maybe I can sneak in a few rows when no one is looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment