Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Sorry, I am late to the party! Joining Ginny's Yarn along today.

This is a bit of a weird post. The past couple of weeks I have been working really hard to getting my knitting spot ready. We bought our first home last October and wanted to replace the deck. The deck was in bad condition and really needed new floor boards and a new stain job.


Here you can see our little buddy on the nasty old boards.
I took a couple of days off of work, sanded the rails and spindles. After I stained them the deck was starting to show some promise. I also stained new boards in the garage.


 Finally we put in the new boards and added some furniture.
 Lets just say this is my favorite place to knit and just be.
 Enjoy your week!

6 comments:

  1. Love the deck. I've been working in our backyard and patio. I have a few little things I want to add, and mine will be done for the summer. My favorite spot right now is my porch swing, that is until the patio is done. Enjoy your deck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your patio! I will watch for pictures on your blog! ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love the deck. I've been working in our backyard and patio. I have a few little things I want to add, and mine will be done for the summer. My favorite spot right now is my porch swing, that is until the patio is done. Enjoy your deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i learned to knit, outdoors on an alpaca farm so it has always been my favorite place to knit!!

    your deck looks great!! we power washed ours this year but it needs to be replaced!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Learning how to knit on a alpaca farm sounds amazing!!! Thank you for reading the post and commenting :)

      Delete
  4. A place to knit is a must. An outdoor space is the BEST

    ReplyDelete