Knittwitt Knitter


Friday, May 31, 2013

While my blog is intended for knitting sometimes me expressing my opinion is what you are going to get. So of course, here it comes... watch out.

Today I came across a video of a report from Fox News. I will graciously share it with you.

The Science of Gender Roles

I would love to say I partially agree with something but in truth the whole report is b.s. I have my doctorate in quantum chemistry. I am the "breadwinner" (even though we consider both incomes our money...) and I am totally offended by these old men in the video. How in the hell does my larger income cause an increase in abortions, society dissolving (whatever that means!) and/or hurting our children? 54 million abortions because women are the breadwinners.... WHAT? How is that even directly related...

I pursed my degree because I am passionate about my field of study and believe I can truly make a difference. I would never have done something that would hurt children. How dare he even suggest such a thing! 

Sorry for the language but all of the MEN in this video can go fuck off.

What next, let me guess... Fox News will say Gay Marriage will ruin the sanctity of marriage... Oh wait...

I am off to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment