Knittwitt Knitter


Sunday, May 12, 2013

On this late Mother's day eve, I catch myself reflecting on how I have changed since being a mom. In short, everything is different. Knowing how much my son needs and depends on me is amazing, but it goes beyond that. You are literally shaping one person into who they will become as an adult. Even more so, you are leaving a piece of yourself behind with that child when you leave this world. My son is my biggest joy, proudest achievement and most beautiful creation. I see myself in his eyes and that is the most precious gift he could give me.  Someday, I hope Nolan will experience this feeling when he has kid(s) because it is the only way I know how to repay him. So, on this mother's day, I need no thanks because he deserves it all. I love you NHB.

No comments:

Post a Comment