Knittwitt Knitter


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well I am home with a sick kiddo today. N has a fever and is just feeling icky. While he is sleeping soundly, I thought I would quick write a blog post. Last weekend was extremely emotional, fun and exhausting all rolled up into a single weekend. The weekend prior we had a wedding to attend in AL. We took this opportunity to catch up with our old pals in Oxford, MS and then head over the Birmingham for the wedding. While the trip was fun, it was only 3 days in longs so it was a lot of car time. N did the best you could expect.

This past weekend we spent time with family and said our "see you laters" to the J family. While they are now far from us we will see them again in a month or so. Plus we will try to make it down as often as the checkbook allows. I fully plan to take advantage of family living in Florida during the cold winter months of WI.

Today I am back working on a project I started when the weather was nice last summer. I still love these socks more then ever and cannot wait to finish them. I am not sure what it is but I love to knit socks in the summer. I find it peaceful, relaxing and very therapeutic.

1 comment: