Knittwitt Knitter


Thursday, November 15, 2012

Grey Loop Cowl; Days 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15

I have not posted much lately about my knitting projects. Here is one I recently finished:



The Grey Loop by Helen G. I love it. I am actually making a second one for a Christmas gift. It was so easy to knit up and extreme fast. Here I used Malibrigo Rio yarn. I forgot the color, sorry :(. Its been crazy busy around here and I am trying to keep up with my posts. I have a lot more projects on needles but no time to share. Soon though!

Day 11: I am so thankful for knitting! Without it I would go insane.
Day 12: In Wisconsin, we are lucky enough to have all four seasons. I am so thankful for the Fall season. It is so beautiful and takes my breath way!
Day 13: I am thankful for the invention of limeade. Its delicious!
Day 14: I love getting free things. I am thankful for giveaways and winning :)
Day 15: I am thankful for coupons. If you know me, I have a coupon for almost everything!

Until next time, keep knitting!

1 comment: