Knittwitt Knitter


Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 19; Wish list

Hello! Man, I feel so much better starting a fresh and making better choices with our money. In truth, I really do not think we have been horrible with money but things come up and need to get paid for! Currently, I have a small wish list: Children's Museum yearly pass, new pants/shirts for work and a brew kit for my husband. Of course these are wants and not needs. I guess the point of this post is to help ration in my mind, the difference between what is necessary and a want. At some point though, you just have to say, I deserve something special and buy something fun anyways.

Day 19
I am really REALLY thankful for all my friends love and support. I would be an extreme mess if I did not have their CONSTANT reminders that I am not going insane and my life is normal. :) You know how you guys are and you get a HUGE
THANK YOU!

I also want to give a shout out to the R family, welcoming an AWESOME baby boy, Ezra into the world. The B family is so stinking happy for you guys! I cannot wait to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. My husband wants to get in to home brewing, too! We've gotten a couple of those big glass jugs here and there, but he hasn't actually tried it yet. I agree- it's so important to buy treats for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete