Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweater News

I finished the second sleeve of the sweater. I am very excited to finish the hood and get this project done with. My son has been sick the past few days which makes him get up during the night. In turn, I am exhausted. Last night, I was in bed by 8:30 pm. Now, I am trying to get back to the routine of staying up past 9! But I was able to work on the sweater at the MKG meeting. I was so impressed and very excited that I joined.




My husband made the comment that lately I am super mom. Truthfully, I finally just feel less lazy and want to do my part around the house. Either way, I think he appreciates it and completely noticed my hard work.

Today was my son's first hair cut. It was bittersweet. He needed the hair cut badly! He had a mullet for sure. But he was so darn cute. The first thing my husband said when he saw his new hair cut...He doesnt look like Nolan anymore! I felt the same way but every baby turns into a little boy and nothing will stop it from happening.

Whats on my mind.... I am truly sad by the animals killed in Ohio. The whole situation is depressing. It's sad that some man had these exotic animals in captivity, that the animals were neglected, and then they were set free on a city unprepared to handle them. I do not understand how some human being cannot value the life of an animal. But whats done is done. Nothing will change that. Hopefully, we can learn something from this horrible event.

Lately, my family have been traveling so much. We have not had a relaxed weekend for over 5 weeks. We had such a great time in our travels and visits. Two weddings of some very close friends, hanging out with the family and doing fun new things but it is nice to sit at home and just relax. That is the plan for this weekend. Maybe a movie night? Catch up on some over due cleaning? Or just sit around and play with the little man. Whatever it is... I will find some time to knit :)

Until next time, keep knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment