Knittwitt Knitter


Monday, October 3, 2011

Dino Sweater

I recently started a project for my son. It is a dinosaur sweater. Its pretty adorable. I found the pattern on Ravelry.com called Steggie by Julia Farwell-Clay. However, my hate for knitting the exact same thing twice kicked in and I cannot get myself to finish the second sleeve. I really want to see the finish product though so hopefully that will be enough to get myself going.

With this project I was able to learn the intarsia way of knitting. Truthfully it is a lot easier than I thought. The only problem is keeping the darn yarn from tangling. But overall it is going well. Below is a picture of the sleeve and then one of the current form of the sweater.





My husband told me dinosaurs were green not brown, but does anyone really know what color they were?? Happy Knitting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment