Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, May 18, 2016

WIP Wednesday: Achitexture

Hello knitters. I hope you are having a great hump day. I am excited to share my update with you. I have been working (slowly) on the Achitexture pattern by Jennifer Weissman.  I love this pattern. It is well written and full of changes. I am a bit bored with my plain socks so this adds a twist to my knitting.


As for reading, I have been mixing it up a bit. I moved to more of a comedy book. I love the Mindy Project show so I started reading Mindy Kalings books, Is everyone hanging out with out me? and Why not me? I finished her first book within 4 days and now I cannot put the second one down. I hope I can find other writers with the same style. 

This morning I took a quick picture with my little man before we headed out the door. He is so cute and sweet. I am so proud of him.
I am linking up with Ginny. I cannot wait to see what everyone has on their needles.

2 comments:

  1. I am working on the same pattern! I a, on the second Section E for a size medium. I do a section or so a week, amidst my other projects. Can't wait to see how yours turns out. Xoxo Andrea @ This Knitted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I am excited to see how your shawl turns out as well!

    ReplyDelete