Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Three Irish Girls

Well, it has been a very busy week for me with no signs of slowing down.  I want to write a quick note about the last Madison Knitter's Guild meeting. I was so excited because the Three Irish Girls Sharon, was the speaker. First, I love the Three Irish Girl's yarn, they are beautiful! I also love the Yarnista Blog. Her blog makes me laugh so hard. So of course, I had to attend the MKG meeting. I was able to introduce myself and talk with Sharon. She is very easy to talk with and very welcoming. I even took a picture to share here on my blog:
So fun! Thank you, Sharon for a great presentation. Her baby is also the cutest, with little giggles throughout the evening! Adorable!
As a treat, I bought myself and my knitting bestie, a skein at the MKG meeting.

Here is my skein after its been wound:
I am pretty sure this will be a stunning cowl. I am in love with cowls right now. Of course, I have had my eyes on this skein for a while as well.... and I am super thrilled for my Knitter for Newton colorways to arrive as well. Oh yarn, you are so addictive!

2 comments:

  1. I bet that baby has a lot of adorable handknit items! Your yarn is gorgeous! I should check out the guild with you sometime-- now that we know the membership chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to attend a meeting with a friend! I think they would be so much fun if I knew someone there! Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete