Knittwitt Knitter


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Saucy Socks



Finally! I finished a project! Granted, it's not the baby blankets I should be working on but I will get there. The pattern is Saucy Socks by Jacquelynn Vance-Kuss. Saucy socks pattern is simple and very fast. I love the 12 row repeat. Also, the pattern is very well written so beginner knitters can make these socks with ease! Finally, the heel flap is an eye of partridge heel flap. This is the first pattern that I have knit with this design in the heel and we will see how it differences from normal heel flaps. I cannot wait to show off these socks (not sure where I can do that but I will try...)
The yarn for these socks is Koigu sock yarn but I do not know the exact color. I bought the yarn when I was first learning how to knit about 7 years ago. I never found the right pattern for the yarn until now. I love how the colors stripe but do not over power the pattern.
I had a very busy yet very fun weekend. I will be back to tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment