Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Hello Knitters!

This family is back at a normal routine. Up early, N gets on the bus and we go to work. While I miss summer already, it is nice to get into a routine. My knitting has been taking off lately. I cannot resist starting new projects. I guess this means I will have enough WIPS for every Wednesday post! Yep, that is a good way to justify my casting on addiction.
I received this beautiful skein of ToshSock in Ginger colorway from my birthday. I could not stand to just look at it anymore so I cast on the Monkey pattern and these socks are just flying off my needles. I cannot wait until they are finished.

I am being a good girl as well and working on the baby blanket. I have completed 8 repeats. I think I will try for 10 and finish the border. I love the leaves pattern!
 I cannot wait to see what is on everyone's needles. Linking up with Ginny today.

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful blanket, I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty yarn for Monkey socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby blanket is so pretty. Such a perfect thing to wrap around a sweet new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your monkey socks are coming out. For some reason, I didn't enjoy knitting that pattern the way everyone else seems to.
    The baby blanket is prettier as it gets bigger. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monkey socks and your blanket is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that yarn in the ginger colorway, gorgeous! The monkey pattern is really just playing up it's beauty. I'm so impressed with your baby blanket grown and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete