Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Hello knitters. It has been a long time since I blogged. I love the summer and I lose track of days when trying to soak up the sun. I hope you are enjoying your warm weather as well. I have finished one sock of the helix pattern and I love this pattern. I will be knitting more socks with this pattern very soon!
Simply stunning if you ask me! I received a skein of yarn from a friend called "Cloudy with a Chance of Rainbows"  I cast these on and the sock knitted up so fast. I love the bold colors within the rainbow and the contrast with the gray. Just beautiful.
 I will end with some family pictures of us fishing and just relaxing. My husband's birthday is tomorrow and I cannot wait to celebrate with him.

As for reading, I finished the Hobbit and have moved on the Rippler series. It is about a teenager who can go invisible at any point and a group of unknown people trying to kill anyone who can ripple. It is a teenage book but I love the suspense and basic love story. I read journal articles about chemistry all day, anything simple and easy to follow is my kind of bedtime story. Happy Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. Love those socks! The blue one is a gorgeous pattern and you can't be sad when you've got rainbow socks. What a lovely gift to receive

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, those lazy days of summer!!! catch anything??? Hope you all have a great b-day celebration tomorrow.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue yarn IS stunning. I hope you enjoy celebrating tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful socks. I love the depth of the blue.

    I haven't read the Rippler series, but I love the Hobbit and have read it many times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I love your socks. The helix pattern looks like a fun knit. They are really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your socks turned out just lovely! You chose such lovely colorways, so bright and happy, kinda perfect for this time of year, oh really, anytime, right?

    Enjoy celebrating with your husband!

    ReplyDelete