Knittwitt Knitter


Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Hello knitters,

I have just returned form the most relaxing trip and I am overwhelmed with joy. This past week we were in Tampa spending time with my sister-in-law and family. She recently had a baby boy and he is an absolute delight. Our kids spent time playing and getting to know each other, we relaxed and talked the whole week. One evening we spent on the gulf watching the sunset. It was breathe taking.
The vacation came at just the perfect time and it was most beneficial. I feel ready to tackle anything and prepared for a long winter. We decided to return to Tampa in February to enjoy the Strawberry Festival.
While in Tampa, I was able to finish a book and knit my heart away. I kept working on my son's socks and started some socks for myself on the poolside.
I received this yarn as a gift from my friend S while in Chicago. I decided to try the toasty twisted socks. I also started a cowl, Find a Penny...  from the yarn I got at Vogue knitting a while ago. I am excited to work on this beautiful cowl during these cold fall days. 
I finished the second book of the All Souls Trilogy and began the third and final book. I dove right in and cannot put it down. Happy Wednesday Knitters.

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely cowl season. I love that yarn. What great colors!

    ReplyDelete