Knittwitt Knitter


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spoiled Rotten

Hello Knitters! Wow, I must say when the weather changed, I became way too excited and wanted to knit with some new bright fun colors! First, I got out my new sock yarn and started to knit with it. After 2 rounds I was so frustrated I ripped the whole thing and re-wound the yarn into two separate balls. When knitting two at a time socks, the yarn becomes very tangled and you must untangle it with the balls of yarn... but that is impossible if the yarn is wound together! I spent roughly an hour or so rewinding :(
Then, I bought too short of circular needles to knit two at a time... ARGH! Talk about an off day!! So, to make up for it, I bought my summer yarns :)



I fell in love with the new Madeline Tosh sock yarns! I also let my little man pick out his sock yarn :) YUMMY! I love new yarn! Its like a kid in a candy store!

As for today, my family and I went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade with some good friends. It was beautiful outside. After a great day outside, we are all relaxing and its time to get going on some of this new yarn...



Until next time, keep knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment