Knittwitt Knitter


Monday, September 3, 2012

The family had an amazing weekend. It was filled with relaxing times, knitting, dyeing yarn and great food. I absolutely love spending time at the M's house. I love their family. I hope that one day my son turns out as amazing and the two big C's.
For a treat, my knitting partner and I visited some over her favorite knitting shops! Silver Creek Cabin was a very big store, not in size but the amount of yarn. This place was packed with yarn. It was almost overwhelming yet very fun! We also visited the Coldwater Collaborative in Excelsior MN. This yarn shop was in a cute town and was very nice. I loved all of the different yarn. Next we spent some time dyeing yarn. Here is my fav from the whole weekend
We also had amazing food thanks to Vic all weekend. In addition, C and I had an idea to make pretzel wrapped hotdogs which turned out amazing! As a side we grilled veggies, pineapple and bacon wrapped/cream cheese stuffed peppers! All of the food was great.

I have so much to post about this weekend and the fun I had but I am exhausted. Check out my friends page for more details about our adventures and fun! I hope you had a great holiday weekend as well. Until next time, keep knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment