Knittwitt Knitter


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What is on the needles

Hello Knitters. It has been forever since I last wrote a post. The cold weather here in WI is starting to take it's toll. I am ready for fresh air blowing through the house and at 10 degrees that is not happening.

I took a few weeks off of knitting because I have been so busy. But, at last, I have picked up the needles again. With glorious tax returns I treated myself and bestie to Opposites Attract yarn by Barking Dog Yarns. I got her the Isolde & Teague colorway and I choose the Bogart and Bacall set for myself.





 I decided to knit the socks at same time on different dpns. I love seeing how the two socks compare and contrast to one another. As for another project, I started the Dragonfly socks with Frolicking Feet yarn.



No comments:

Post a Comment