Knittwitt Knitter


Monday, June 24, 2013

Dead/Alive Fish Hat

Hello. Earlier this summer, my friend asked me to knit something for a silent auction this fall. I started the Fish Hat by Thelma Egberts. This hat was so much fun and was a fast project. Here are some pictures of the progress:



It still needs eyes but I will figure that out later. (Of course I will post an updated picture as well). I hope the hat sells fast and makes a lot of money for the silent auction! As for us, we are still extremely busy enjoying summer. Two weekends ago, we were able to spend time with all the Father's in our lives. It was so nice to visit with them for the day and enjoy each others company. This past weekend we were able to visit with our friends in Rogers to celebrate Big C's graduation. We are so very proud of her and excited for her next journey in life. C and Nolan have become very close and here our just a few pictures of them over the years.



No comments:

Post a Comment